Until further notice I am offering Shake & Relax Meditation on Zoom every Tuesday and Saturday at 10am. We start with a shaking meditation to move stuck energy out of our bodies, then a relaxing guided meditation follows. The class lasts about an hour, and I am charging £8. Join us!
You are all very welcome.
Let me know if you would like to attend and I will send you your zoom link.
I hope this message finds you well, safe and looking after one another. I want to reach out and connect to let you know that over the next week I will be putting together some online meditations for those who wish to join me via Zoom as a way of coming together. One of the meditations will be a shaking meditation giving us a chance to use movement as a way of releasing stagnant energy within the body, freeing us up to be the best version of ourselves. I also hope to offer a sharing circle online, giving voice to our feelings and emotions at this time of uncertainty and change. For those of you who are interested please message me either on my mobile or email with suggested times that would work for you. There will be a small fee of £5 for these sessions and the meditations.
At the moment the studio is still open for treatments, being mindful of sanitisation. Anyone who has symptoms, please do not book. As long as I am symptom free I will remain open according to government guidelines.
I am also offering a new treatment, Distance Healing, for those who are self-isolating, or anybody else who would like it. There is more information on this in the Holistic Healing Treatments section of this website. Distance Healing is offered for £40.
Remember I can order Neal’s Yard Remedies for people, although to be viable the order needs to be for at least £50, so I will only do this once a fortnight unless you have a big personal order. Give me a call if there are things you want.
“In times of adversity and change we really discover who we are and what we are made of.” – Howard Schulz
For treatments, special offers or anything at all call me on 07818 644094 or email on [email protected]. Please also browse my website to see what else we offer!
Over the summer we’re not holding the meditation group, but plan to relaunch this in a different format in the autumn. Apologies to our regulars, but we will be back! If you want to know more please give me a call.
From the 1st April there will be a small rise in our prices to reflect inflation over the last year. Fortunately we’ve been able to keep prices down so nothing has gone up by more than £2! I’ve included a full list of our prices below. Thank you so much for your continuing custom!
Treatment Price List
- Prescription Facial; 60 minutes, £46.00
- Aromatherapy Facial; 60 minutes, £50.00
- Luxury Manicure – 60 minutes, £33.00
- Luxury Pedicure – 60 minutes, £33.00
- Luxury Make Up – 60 minutes, £42.00
- Make Up lesson – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Skin Care Consultations – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Full leg – 40 minutes, £31.00
- Half leg – 20 minutes, £21.00
- 3/4 leg – 30 minutes, £26.00
- Bikini or underarm – 20 minutes, £13.00
- Lip or chin – 10 minutes, £13.00
- Revive Facial – 40 minutes, £35.00
- Make Up – 30 minutes, £26.00
- Manicure – 30 minutes, £29.00
- Eyebrow Shaping – 10 minutes, £13.00
- Eyebrow Tinting – 10 minutes, £13.00
- Eyelash Tinting – 10 minutes, £13.00
- Cuticle, file, exfoliation, paint – 60 minutes, £36.00
- File & paint – 30 minutes, £26.00
- Removal & repair – 30 minutes, £16.00
- Removal & condition – 20 minutes, £10.00
- Aromatherapy Body Massage – 70 minutes, £53.00
- Hot Stone Massage – 70 minutes, £56.00
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Body Massage – 70 minutes, £51.00
- Body Massage – 90 minutes, £66.00
- Body Massage – 120 minutes, £87.00
- Detoxifying Body Massage – 70 minutes, £51.00
- Back and Shoulder Massage – 45 minutes, £44.00
- Full Body Scrub & Exfoliation – 30 minutes, £35.00
- Full Body Pamper (Scrub & Massage) – 90 minutes, £77.00
Holistic Healing Treatments
- Reflexology – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Thai Foot Massage – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Indian Head Massage – 45 minutes, £41.00
- Tsuboki (Japanese Face Lift Massage) – 60 minutes, £41.00
- Reiki; Initial consultation and treatment – 90 minutes, £56.00. Continuing treatments – 60 minutes, £43.00
- Thermal Auricular Therapy/Hopi Ear Candle – £43.00
- Crystal Healing; Initial consultation and treatment – 90 minutes, £56.00. Continuing treatments – 60 minutes, £43.00
- Craniosacral Therapy – 60 Minutes, £46.00
- Interactive Tarot Reading – 40 minutes, £35.00
Charge for home treatments £20 additional.
Lorna Benbow: 07818 644094
[email protected] : www.quiescencewellbeing.co.uk.
Things have got rather busy, so Chris and I are having to change how we hold the meditation group. Instead of every week we will be holding it once a month, on the second Saturday of the month (with the exception of December). We will be meeting on September 3rd and 10th, but after that the dates will be:
- October 8
- November 12
- December 3
- January 14
- February 11
- March 11
We’ll then review how this is going.
Just to let everybody know I’m going to be on leave from Friday August 19th until Wednesday August 31st. Give me a call before my break if you want to sort out an appointment for early September!
We had such a great day on Saturday and it was so lovely to see everyone! Thanks so much for all the kind donations that enabled us to raise £358 for The Brooke charity for working horses and donkeys. My especial thanks to Sarah and Emily who were absolute troopers, providing free taster treatments throughout the day, to Arabella for helping on the day and to my partner Chris who led meditation and held card readings. Thanks also to our four legged supporters; Dougal the pony raised money by eating carrots, while Princess Jessica Benbow has just completed her 24 hour sponsored sleep, raising £70 of the total amount through her her efforts! Apparently she hit the wall at hour 17, but was able to sleep through it and make it to the full 24 hours!
We held a raffle for a gift box of Neal’s Yard products and the draw was held with the help of Linda last night. The lucky winner is Arabella Tancred, well deserved, lovely!
I really want to thank everyone who came or sent their best wishes once more. We had a very special day in a very special new place and you made it possible!
The Saturday meditation group is not meeting on Saturday 12th and 19th of March. We will be meeting 26th March during Easter, but in Hungerford rather than Chisbury. This is because of the building works on our premises, which are expected to run for 4 weeks from 21st March. During that time we will hold the group in Hungerford – contact me or Chris Paul for details.