Our Special Offer for July is our Craniosacral Thearpy, offered by Sarah. The treatment aims to help unblock energy and work to release trauma, see our feature on it below. The treatment takes 60 minutes and normally costs £47, but in June I’m offering it for only £42.00!
A hands-on, fully clothed, very gentle treatment that allows the therapist to listen to the client’s Craniosacral Rhythm (in the Cerebrospinal fluid, that flows into membranes of the brain and bathes the spinal column) and ascertain where there are areas of trauma and energy blockage. The use of Somato-emotional release and dialogue techniques can also be helpful in releasing and relaxing the blockages and renewing the Craniosacral System.
Our new price list for 2018 is now out, effective from the 1st of May. All our new prices are listed on our Treatments page – please take a look. Thank you for your continued custom!
From the 1st April there will be a small rise in our prices to reflect inflation over the last year. Fortunately we’ve been able to keep prices down so nothing has gone up by more than £2! I’ve included a full list of our prices below. Thank you so much for your continuing custom!
Treatment Price List
- Prescription Facial; 60 minutes, £46.00
- Aromatherapy Facial; 60 minutes, £50.00
- Luxury Manicure – 60 minutes, £33.00
- Luxury Pedicure – 60 minutes, £33.00
- Luxury Make Up – 60 minutes, £42.00
- Make Up lesson – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Skin Care Consultations – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Full leg – 40 minutes, £31.00
- Half leg – 20 minutes, £21.00
- 3/4 leg – 30 minutes, £26.00
- Bikini or underarm – 20 minutes, £13.00
- Lip or chin – 10 minutes, £13.00
- Revive Facial – 40 minutes, £35.00
- Make Up – 30 minutes, £26.00
- Manicure – 30 minutes, £29.00
- Eyebrow Shaping – 10 minutes, £13.00
- Eyebrow Tinting – 10 minutes, £13.00
- Eyelash Tinting – 10 minutes, £13.00
- Cuticle, file, exfoliation, paint – 60 minutes, £36.00
- File & paint – 30 minutes, £26.00
- Removal & repair – 30 minutes, £16.00
- Removal & condition – 20 minutes, £10.00
- Aromatherapy Body Massage – 70 minutes, £53.00
- Hot Stone Massage – 70 minutes, £56.00
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Body Massage – 70 minutes, £51.00
- Body Massage – 90 minutes, £66.00
- Body Massage – 120 minutes, £87.00
- Detoxifying Body Massage – 70 minutes, £51.00
- Back and Shoulder Massage – 45 minutes, £44.00
- Full Body Scrub & Exfoliation – 30 minutes, £35.00
- Full Body Pamper (Scrub & Massage) – 90 minutes, £77.00
Holistic Healing Treatments
- Reflexology – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Thai Foot Massage – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Indian Head Massage – 45 minutes, £41.00
- Tsuboki (Japanese Face Lift Massage) – 60 minutes, £41.00
- Reiki; Initial consultation and treatment – 90 minutes, £56.00. Continuing treatments – 60 minutes, £43.00
- Thermal Auricular Therapy/Hopi Ear Candle – £43.00
- Crystal Healing; Initial consultation and treatment – 90 minutes, £56.00. Continuing treatments – 60 minutes, £43.00
- Craniosacral Therapy – 60 Minutes, £46.00
- Interactive Tarot Reading – 40 minutes, £35.00
Charge for home treatments £20 additional.
Lorna Benbow: 07818 644094
[email protected] : www.quiescencewellbeing.co.uk.
Quiescence is holding a special clinic offering two healing treatments by Sarah Curry on Saturday 18th of March, between 10am and 4pm. Sarah is offering a Craniosacral Therapy and Tsuboki Face Lift Massage taster clinic for the whole day. If you’ve not heard of these treatments, they’re wonderful! There’s some information on our holistic treatments page.
Both treatments are offered at 30 minutes for £16 or 1 hour for £32.
It’s going to be first come first served on bookings, so if you want one of these lovely treatments then call me now on 07818 644094 or email me on [email protected] !
Sarah will now be working at Quiescence in Chisbury every Thursday, Friday mornings and alternate Saturdays. If you want to try one of the unique treatments she offers at another time, call me!
Sarah Curry is going to be working with me at Quiescence in Chisbury to expand the range of treatments we can offer. I’ve known Sarah for nine years and trust her practice – we’ve swapped treatments with each other for years so I can vouch for the wonderful touch she has! You may even have had an Indian Head massage from her on our Open Day.
Sarah is an Holistic Therapist who has practised massage therapy since 1995. For Quiescence she offers Reiki, Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Indian Head Massage, Tsuboki Face Massage, Cranio-Sacral Therapy and Reflexology. She can provide a number of other massage and beauty therapies for those wishing to have a pamper session. All of Sarah’s massage qualifications are with ITEC and she is a member of the Cranio-Sacral Society.
If you want one of Sarah’s unique and wonderful treatments, contact me to arrange a time!