Our ‘Back to School’ Special Offer for September is Indian Head Massage. Fantastic to help you relax after the stress of the summer holidays ending. Just lie back, relax, and pretend you’re on a beach in Goa!
The treatment takes 45 minutes and normally costs £42.00, but in September I’m offering it for only £37.00!
A big welcome to Debbie, who has just joined Quiescence.
“After enjoying a wide range of holistic therapies and reaping the benefits, I followed a passion of mine and began training as a Massage Therapist. Studying at the Cotswold Academy, I was pleased to qualify as a Massage Therapist in 2017 and become a Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapies.
“I have known Lorna for over 12 years and am delighted to be working with her as part of her successful practice. I truly believe regular massage treatments and holistic therapies have a positive effect on life and hold the key to good health and general wellbeing. I offer a range of treatments including Deep Tissue and Indian Head Massage to help you achieve these benefits.”
Our new price list for 2018 is now out, effective from the 1st of May. All our new prices are listed on our Treatments page – please take a look. Thank you for your continued custom!
To help celebrate we are holding a Christmas Party! Thursday 14th December will be a taster day with special treatments on offer. For just £12.00 come along and try a toe or nail paint, Indian Head Massage, Advanced Tsuboki Face Massage or Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage. Each of these is a half hour taster treatment, plus mince pies and mulled fruit punch! There’s also the chance to get last minute Gift Vouchers or Neal’s Yard products for Christmas! The treatments need to be booked in advance – please hurry as we expect popular times to go quickly! You can also book our January Special Offer ahead of time; a lovely Detox Spa treatment. Normally this full body scrub and pamper massage costs £77 for 90 minutes, but in January it will be just £69. Our Christmas Party will be from 9am to 6:30pm.
From the 1st April there will be a small rise in our prices to reflect inflation over the last year. Fortunately we’ve been able to keep prices down so nothing has gone up by more than £2! I’ve included a full list of our prices below. Thank you so much for your continuing custom!
Treatment Price List
- Prescription Facial; 60 minutes, £46.00
- Aromatherapy Facial; 60 minutes, £50.00
- Luxury Manicure – 60 minutes, £33.00
- Luxury Pedicure – 60 minutes, £33.00
- Luxury Make Up – 60 minutes, £42.00
- Make Up lesson – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Skin Care Consultations – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Full leg – 40 minutes, £31.00
- Half leg – 20 minutes, £21.00
- 3/4 leg – 30 minutes, £26.00
- Bikini or underarm – 20 minutes, £13.00
- Lip or chin – 10 minutes, £13.00
- Revive Facial – 40 minutes, £35.00
- Make Up – 30 minutes, £26.00
- Manicure – 30 minutes, £29.00
- Eyebrow Shaping – 10 minutes, £13.00
- Eyebrow Tinting – 10 minutes, £13.00
- Eyelash Tinting – 10 minutes, £13.00
- Cuticle, file, exfoliation, paint – 60 minutes, £36.00
- File & paint – 30 minutes, £26.00
- Removal & repair – 30 minutes, £16.00
- Removal & condition – 20 minutes, £10.00
- Aromatherapy Body Massage – 70 minutes, £53.00
- Hot Stone Massage – 70 minutes, £56.00
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Body Massage – 70 minutes, £51.00
- Body Massage – 90 minutes, £66.00
- Body Massage – 120 minutes, £87.00
- Detoxifying Body Massage – 70 minutes, £51.00
- Back and Shoulder Massage – 45 minutes, £44.00
- Full Body Scrub & Exfoliation – 30 minutes, £35.00
- Full Body Pamper (Scrub & Massage) – 90 minutes, £77.00
Holistic Healing Treatments
- Reflexology – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Thai Foot Massage – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Indian Head Massage – 45 minutes, £41.00
- Tsuboki (Japanese Face Lift Massage) – 60 minutes, £41.00
- Reiki; Initial consultation and treatment – 90 minutes, £56.00. Continuing treatments – 60 minutes, £43.00
- Thermal Auricular Therapy/Hopi Ear Candle – £43.00
- Crystal Healing; Initial consultation and treatment – 90 minutes, £56.00. Continuing treatments – 60 minutes, £43.00
- Craniosacral Therapy – 60 Minutes, £46.00
- Interactive Tarot Reading – 40 minutes, £35.00
Charge for home treatments £20 additional.
Lorna Benbow: 07818 644094
[email protected] : www.quiescencewellbeing.co.uk.
Quiescence is holding a special clinic offering two healing treatments by Sarah Curry on Saturday 18th of March, between 10am and 4pm. Sarah is offering a Craniosacral Therapy and Tsuboki Face Lift Massage taster clinic for the whole day. If you’ve not heard of these treatments, they’re wonderful! There’s some information on our holistic treatments page.
Both treatments are offered at 30 minutes for £16 or 1 hour for £32.
It’s going to be first come first served on bookings, so if you want one of these lovely treatments then call me now on 07818 644094 or email me on [email protected] !
Sarah will now be working at Quiescence in Chisbury every Thursday, Friday mornings and alternate Saturdays. If you want to try one of the unique treatments she offers at another time, call me!
Our Special Offer this month (and March!) is a truly relaxing Indian Head Massage. Sarah does these really well, so you can either contact her while I’m away (see previous post), or myself on my return. This treatment would normally cost £40.00 for forty five minutes but during February and March the cost will be £34.00. Ah yes!
Sarah Curry is going to be working with me at Quiescence in Chisbury to expand the range of treatments we can offer. I’ve known Sarah for nine years and trust her practice – we’ve swapped treatments with each other for years so I can vouch for the wonderful touch she has! You may even have had an Indian Head massage from her on our Open Day.
Sarah is an Holistic Therapist who has practised massage therapy since 1995. For Quiescence she offers Reiki, Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Indian Head Massage, Tsuboki Face Massage, Cranio-Sacral Therapy and Reflexology. She can provide a number of other massage and beauty therapies for those wishing to have a pamper session. All of Sarah’s massage qualifications are with ITEC and she is a member of the Cranio-Sacral Society.
If you want one of Sarah’s unique and wonderful treatments, contact me to arrange a time!