This month we are very excited to be introducing a new therapist to Quiescence! Emma Catt specialises in beauty treatments and we’ll be expanding our range of these available once she’s settled in. To showcase Emma’s talents we are holding a Step Into Spring taster day on Saturday the 22nd of April! As our Special Offer for April Emma will offer tasters at 15% off our normal prices. Call me on 07818 644094 to book for traditional and Shellac Manicure & Pedicure, brow & lash shape & tint, traditional waxing, Fresh Spring Makeup (yum!), full body scrub & moisturise. Will be really wow! Emma is working from 10am to 5pm on the day, so book soon as it’s first come, first served.
From the 1st April there will be a small rise in our prices to reflect inflation over the last year. Fortunately we’ve been able to keep prices down so nothing has gone up by more than £2! I’ve included a full list of our prices below. Thank you so much for your continuing custom!
Treatment Price List
- Prescription Facial; 60 minutes, £46.00
- Aromatherapy Facial; 60 minutes, £50.00
- Luxury Manicure – 60 minutes, £33.00
- Luxury Pedicure – 60 minutes, £33.00
- Luxury Make Up – 60 minutes, £42.00
- Make Up lesson – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Skin Care Consultations – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Full leg – 40 minutes, £31.00
- Half leg – 20 minutes, £21.00
- 3/4 leg – 30 minutes, £26.00
- Bikini or underarm – 20 minutes, £13.00
- Lip or chin – 10 minutes, £13.00
- Revive Facial – 40 minutes, £35.00
- Make Up – 30 minutes, £26.00
- Manicure – 30 minutes, £29.00
- Eyebrow Shaping – 10 minutes, £13.00
- Eyebrow Tinting – 10 minutes, £13.00
- Eyelash Tinting – 10 minutes, £13.00
- Cuticle, file, exfoliation, paint – 60 minutes, £36.00
- File & paint – 30 minutes, £26.00
- Removal & repair – 30 minutes, £16.00
- Removal & condition – 20 minutes, £10.00
- Aromatherapy Body Massage – 70 minutes, £53.00
- Hot Stone Massage – 70 minutes, £56.00
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Body Massage – 70 minutes, £51.00
- Body Massage – 90 minutes, £66.00
- Body Massage – 120 minutes, £87.00
- Detoxifying Body Massage – 70 minutes, £51.00
- Back and Shoulder Massage – 45 minutes, £44.00
- Full Body Scrub & Exfoliation – 30 minutes, £35.00
- Full Body Pamper (Scrub & Massage) – 90 minutes, £77.00
Holistic Healing Treatments
- Reflexology – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Thai Foot Massage – 60 minutes, £46.00
- Indian Head Massage – 45 minutes, £41.00
- Tsuboki (Japanese Face Lift Massage) – 60 minutes, £41.00
- Reiki; Initial consultation and treatment – 90 minutes, £56.00. Continuing treatments – 60 minutes, £43.00
- Thermal Auricular Therapy/Hopi Ear Candle – £43.00
- Crystal Healing; Initial consultation and treatment – 90 minutes, £56.00. Continuing treatments – 60 minutes, £43.00
- Craniosacral Therapy – 60 Minutes, £46.00
- Interactive Tarot Reading – 40 minutes, £35.00
Charge for home treatments £20 additional.
Lorna Benbow: 07818 644094
If you like what I do, then give me a review and help others find me! Quiescence Wellbeing is the brand I mainly work under, while the brand that includes myself, counsellor Chris Paul, and others working along side us is Chisbury Wellbeing. Click on either of the names to take you to the google page where you can give a review of my treatments by clicking on ‘Write a Review’! You will need a google account to do this.
Quiescence is holding a special clinic offering two healing treatments by Sarah Curry on Saturday 18th of March, between 10am and 4pm. Sarah is offering a Craniosacral Therapy and Tsuboki Face Lift Massage taster clinic for the whole day. If you’ve not heard of these treatments, they’re wonderful! There’s some information on our holistic treatments page.
Both treatments are offered at 30 minutes for £16 or 1 hour for £32.
It’s going to be first come first served on bookings, so if you want one of these lovely treatments then call me now on 07818 644094 or email me on Lorna@qwb.me !
Sarah will now be working at Quiescence in Chisbury every Thursday, Friday mornings and alternate Saturdays. If you want to try one of the unique treatments she offers at another time, call me!
Just a note for those of you for whom I do home visits – in April I will be introducing a charge of £20.00 to cover travel time and costs for home visits. I’ll be contacting everyone I provide home visits to individually about this.